They want more. Lots more. Details in a minute...
The museum's board of trustees realizes it has a great big horking credibility problem.
Among the seven things the Museum "needs" to do is:
* Restore and retain public confidence, developing and sustaining momentum and support until opening and beyond.
Just because the museum proponents...
* lied to the Senate by promising that taxpayers would never be asked for more than the initial $100 million federal start-up money
* deliberately lowballed the cost of the project at $265 million to get government approval---and financing
* lied that the $310 million new cost was the bottom line guaranteed final figure
* lied that the museum would pay its property taxes
* lied to the country's ethnic commun…